Village Physiotherapy Pilates Class Timetable!
At Village Physio we have a beautiful gym space where we are running Pilates classes.
Please give us a call on 4296 3907 to hear about class times and book your initial pilates class.
Here are just a few of the great reasons to give Pilates a go:
- It assist with recovery from injuries by strengthening what some people would know at the ‘core’ or in Pilates at Village Physio we call our T-zone which makes up our pelvic floor and transverse abdominals.
- Prevention of injuries by creating strong stabilising muscles throughout the body
- Improves posture and body awareness: by working the postural muscles and encouraging movements with precision, purpose and direction.
- Gain total body conditioning and toning
- Corrects muscle imbalances: as it aims to strengthening any muscles that are weak and stretch any muscles that may be tight. This builds correct movement patterns for your body
If you would like even more information on pilates, please see our previous posts by clicking on the links below:
So what are you waiting for?
Come on down to Village Physio today to start your Pilates journey with Eliza (physiotherapist) or Maddie (physiotherapist).