Aimed at the new mum, our Post Natal Pilates classes will aid in building and restoring your pelvic floor and core muscle strength.
It will take time to recover from birth. It took 9 months for your body to adjust to pregnancy and following birth. The experience will feel different for everyone.
Benefits of the postpartum exercise class:
- Improve mood and it may help prevent postpartum depression.
- Improved sleep
- Reduced constipation
- Reduced stress and improved energy
- Start to strengthen and tone muscles and improve body awareness (now that you don’t have a baby in your tummy anymore)
- Stretch and loosen sore/tight areas, common complaints are neck, mid back and pelvis pain.
- A stepping stone to more intense exercise whether that is gym, exercise classes or running
- Chat with other new mums
- Do something for yourself!! Bring your baby or if you can/prefer enjoy some time away!
- Commit to regular exercise.
- Socialising for you and your baby