Village Physiotherapy Shellharbour is a registered provider for the NDIS. Our Exercise Physiologist can help to support you with your disability by designing an Exercise Program to help manage your conditions and help make activities of daily living a little easier.
Funding for exercise physiology can come from one of two budget areas in your NDIS plan:
- Capacity building – Improved Daily Living
- Capacity building – Improved Health and Wellbeing
AEPs can also provide services under Early Childhood Intervention.
Exercise Physiology sessions may help to:
- Improve fitness
- Improve dexterity and coordination
- Improve strength and flexibility
- Improve balance
- Improve posture
- Decrease symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Manage pain
- Create a sustainable exercise routine
- Improve fine and gross motor skills